Everlane: Engineer (Generalist)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Everlane (http://www.everlane.com) is on a mission to create the next major company in online commerce, and were looking for great engineers to help us.
Our current product is a service that lets tastemakers curate the best products from around the web and get feedback from the community, surfacing only the best. That just scratches the surface of what we have planned.
Our team has built ridiculously viral web applications (10MM+ monthly users) and has experience working with companies like Facebook and Yelp. We love the consumer web.
You can read more about us, here: http://www.everlane.com/about or read our co-founder Jesses blog at http://20bits.com
Were well-funded by the most stylish investors in Silicon Valley. This job is in San Francisco, CA, but well help pay for relocation costs.
Sorry, no remote work!
We want a generalist engineer who can grow into a leadership role. A great candidate will satisfy the following, too.
* The ability to make quick product and technical judgments independently and with little oversight
* Proficiency in at least one common language: Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, Objective-C, etc.
* Solid experience developing web applications
* Our current stack is Ruby+MySQL but smart + gets things done will beat language-specific knowledge
* Love fashion, style, retail, etc. and be able to show us why youre excited about Everlane
* An active github account with interesting projects
* Shipped products that you can show off
* Complete this exercise in the language of your choice: http://static.everlane.com/everlane_exercise.pdf
* Can name your favorite online stores (or local shops)
* All full-time hires get $1,500 for a new wardrobe
* All full-time hires get a new Apple laptop of their choosing
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/Exm7
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
231 total views, 2 today