Factabase: Backend Engineer/Developer
- As a Backend Engineer you will work with a high calibre CEO on translating high level product and business needs into clearly scoped functionality, and then implementing the new functionality.
- University Degree in CS or has industry experience and can show that he/she is capable of delivering.
- Has built something similar in concept or scale or was part of a team that did.
- Robust experience using HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX
- Experience with AWS
- Has experience working with multiple human languages (Optional)
- Can start immediately
- You will work remotely and design your own daily time schedule – we are results oriented so no micro-management at all.
- You report to the CEO only.
- This would be really great for someone to get some emerging market experience. Lots of unique characteristics about the geographic target market.
- Good opportunity to take a senior role for accomplished young developers.
- If we like working with you, you’ll be our first pick for developing other really cool projects we have in our pipeline.
- We’re open to adding freelancers to help you.
To apply: If you’re interested and are a high calibre engineer that fits the above profile please contact us at Jobs@Factabase.com with some work you have done, availability and expected compensation.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
288 total views, 1 today