FanBridge: Lead Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Help design and build a product that will reach an audience of 100 million
- Strong usability intuition, combined with fast prototyping, to create the best user experience.
- Design and ship high quality products with a clean and consistent style.
- Create, implement and extend the style guidelines used by the rest of the team.
- Translating complex ideas into simple, accessible designs.
- Follow current and future design trends, and keep us ahead of the curve, with an eye towards innovation.
- Strong visual and UI design skills, obsessive pixel-pusher.
- Passionate about design, a positive “can-do” attitude, and the ability to be highly creative within an agile development process
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to synthesize style, innovation and usability.
- Clear verbal communicator and detail oriented
- A sense of humor!
- Experience with user testing and complicated workflow design.
- Portfolio includes self-started personal projects.
- Experience working in a startup.
- Solid taste in music a plus (or at least be able to defend your bad taste in music, to the death!).
- The Kitchen Sink.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 85+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/D7hX
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
197 total views, 1 today