FanBridge: UX | UI Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 85+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
- Help design and build a product that will reach an audience of 100 million.
- Provide the design vision for the merger of email marketing and social network marketing.
- Strong usability intuition, combined with fast prototyping, to create the best user experience.
- Design and ship high quality products with a clean and consistent style.
- Create, implement and extend the style guidelines used by the rest of the team.
- Translating complex ideas into simplicity previously thought impossible.
- Strong portfolio featuring interaction design samples
- Easily turn your designs into HTML/CSS
- Experience building web or desktop applications
- Clear verbal communicator and detail oriented
- A sense of humor!
- Experience with user testing and complicated workflow design.
- Portfolio includes self-started personal projects.
- Solid taste in music a plus (or at least be able to defend your bad taste in music, to the death!).
- The Kitchen Sink.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/8Veh
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
265 total views, 1 today