Location: New York, NY
We’re working on an incredible storytelling app – a way to capture the fun experiences you share with friends and show off great moments in your life. Behind the scenes, we take images and videos (along with a bunch of other media like music, location, and tagged friends) and create a beautiful, unique visual story of every captured moment. You will take a lead role in helping define how these videos are built (tweening, filters, rendering and analyzing audio/video in real time), how they look, and how effortlessly they come together. We’re inspired by movie trailers, title scenes, beautiful typography, motion and music (and you should be too). We’ve built a great foundation, but we need you to help turn passion into an incredible product.
What we’re looking for
- At least a year of professional experience with 2D animation, key-framing, and motion tweening.
- Strong C or C++ (or Java) experience
- Experience with video (ffmpeg or equivalent) and audio rendering/analysis
- 2D/3D compositing, text animation & rendering
- Image filter and manipulation experience
- Experience building consumer products
- A passion for building highly scalable, fast and elegant tools
- Strong design sense
- Game or film industry experience
- Motion graphic design
- Computer vision
What’s in it for you
We offer creative freedom, a solid benefit package combined with a competitive salary and equity, as well as a fun work environment in Union Square NYC with a fully stocked gourmet kitchen.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
322 total views, 1 today