FBS: Lead UI/UX Designer
Location: Fargo, ND, or Anywhere
features, as well as iterating on existing products to make them even
better. You will be creating wireframes and translating them into
designs, optimizing interactions to maximize ease of use and engagement,
all while building the flexmls brand.
practical web applications that are easy to use and logical for a broad
range of users. Mobile experience is a plus.
- Excellent UX and visual design capabilities.
- Experience with web applications, not just web sites.
- At least a working knowledge of XHTML/CSS; experience with jQuery a big plus.
- Outstanding portfolio of successful, solid web application work.
- Interaction design – design intuitive interfaces that put people at
ease, encourage engagement, and create intense brand affinity.
- Visual design – talent for creating simple, cohesive visual designs and proficiency with visual design tools.
- A/B and usability testing competence for interaction optimization.
- Capability to use data analysis to inform design choices.
- Clear communication, organization, and writing abilities.
- Ability to work effectively with user groups and development teams.
- 3+ years application and/or visual design with web applications.
To apply: Send a resume with links to your portfolio to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
202 total views, 1 today