Location: Los Angeles, CA
FinditParts.com (FIP) is a fast growing e-commerce company that supplies light, medium, and heavy duty truck parts to the public. We are currently seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who is looking to parlay this entry level position into one day leading our technology team. We are entering a crucial time in our business and are looking for a developer who likes challenges, is highly creative, and most importantly a team player who is not afraid to speak his/her mind. We’re small and agile. We need a developer who can “dominate” in this environment.
Candidate would join a small team that manages the day-to-day operations of the website in a casual office atmosphere located in the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles.
In a nutshell, if you can write solid code, have great communication skills, and want to be the lead programmer for a fast growing e-commerce company, reply to this job post and we’d love to meet you.
- Must be located in Los Angeles and able to commute downtown.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic. You must enjoy working in a “startup” environment.
- Strong Rails development experience.
- SysAdmin experience a plus.
- Experience working on high-traffic web applications.
- Experience writing back-end and front-end code (XHTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
To apply: Send cover letter and resume, with a list of sites you’ve built and the roles you’ve played in each project (be specific) to: email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
139 total views, 1 today