Location: New York, NY
o Funded start-up hiring a
PHP/MySQL developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience to help
architect, develop and maintain a drupal/mysql eCommerce environment.
o Interesting technical
challenges in terms of partner integration, visual data presentation, and
o A lot of growth potential
as feature set and systems are expanded.
o The business is focused on
the high end fitness & wellness industries, with plans to expand into other
categories in later phases.
This is a real start up with realistic goals and the work environment will be
exciting. Candidate must be self-driven and flexible in all aspects of the job.
We are looking for some to help define and build the company’s core product.
The candidate must:
* Be able to write clean PHP code and have a firm
MySQL and database design
* Have strong knowledge of Drupal and module coding.
* Have a strong understanding of different methods of
Knowledge of XML/JSON and protocols such as AJAX/SOAP/REST a must.
* Feel comfortable in working in both Linux and Windows
* Have SSH/shell/scripting proficiency
* Have experience with version control systems
* Have experience working in a team environment
* Show strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Be able to work well as part of a team
* Have strong written and verbal communications skills
* Drupal 6.x
* Experience with template languages such as SMARTY
To apply: Please submit resume and site examples with particulars on which components were designed and/or implemented to:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
271 total views, 1 today