Flagstar Bank: Junior Web Designer
Location: Troy, Michigan
- Creation of assets needed to support flagstar.com, the intranet, eCommunications, third-party sites, and external media
- Graphic updates to standard templated pages
- Creation of new non-templated promotional pages and campaign banners
- Research choices for new photo selection
- Select and maintain all digital photography
- Color correct and crop photos to comply with flagstar.com standards
- Minimum 4 years experience in designing compelling online and offline material. Portfolio of recent online work will be requested.
- Bachelor’s degree (Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field preferred).
- This position requires a creative individual well suited to an environment where multiple deadlines, high volume of output, and high quality standards are expected; and where a contribution to the Bank’s overall online brand strategy will be required.
- Detailed portfolio demonstrating an array of “eye-catching” and compelling work.
- Understanding of cross-browser issues and their workarounds.
- Understanding of practical Search Engine Optimization (SEO), W3C standards, and Section 508 compliance.
- Knowledge of standards-based HTML and CSS, jQuery, usability, mobile, and dynamic Web technology.
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and other Web-specific programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex design projects demanding intense attention to detail demonstrated through positions held and accomplishments.
To apply: Please submit your resume at https://careers1.flagstar.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=1510&company_id=16122&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992906&level=levelid1&levelid1=2719&parent=Advertising%2FWeb%20Marketing&startflag=2
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
322 total views, 1 today