Flint Mobile, Inc. : Lead QA Engineer
Location: Redwood City, CA
company, is looking to fill the position of Lead QA Engineer. Flint recently closed its Series A funding
and is poised for rapid growth. We’re
building out the core team to capitalize on the opportunity ahead.
has a very strong customer success orientation and who can establish test operations
to support the delivery of great products.
We intend to grow this position into a group manager role over time.
- Develop, implement, and execute test
plans and test cases.
- Complile, analyze, and
communicate results and recommendations.
- Collaborate with
development, operations, product management and customers to rapidly resolve issues
and solve problems.
- Efficiently expand test
coverage to enable effective commercialization of new features.
- 3+ years of QA experience testing mass scale web and
mobile applications ( iOS in particular ).
- Demonstrated success
in creating and executing efficient test plans and tools for new products.
- Has optimized balance between manual and automated testing concepts and methodologies.
- Understanding of complex platforms
which span multiple technologies and involve 3rd party
- Experience with
deploying end to end platforms in test and staging environments.
- Exposure to Amazon Web
Services and security requirements or a related service environment a plus.
- Takes initiative with a focus on achieving deliverables.
- Enjoys a challenging fast paced startup environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, highly
organized, able to work independently.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal
and written communication skills.
- Passionate about creating compelling
innovation for customers.
stock options. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. The role is based out of our office in Redwood City, CA. For
more information on Flint Mobile, go to flintmo.com.
To apply: Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
223 total views, 1 today