Flixster: Product Manager – Rotten Tomatoes
Location: San Francisco, CA
online destination for movie enthusiasts with over 30M unique visitors per
month and 2 billion movie ratings. In addition to our destination sites
Flixster.com and RottenTomatoes.com, we also operate the leading movie
applications on Facebook and MySpace. And with over 20M mobile users we are one
of the leading applications on the iPhone, Android and BlackBerry platforms.
over fifty full-time right now and deep believers that it is usually small
groups of motivated, team-oriented people that build the best products (and
have the most fun doing it). We’re passionate, fast-moving and completely
committed to building the best product for our users.
Product Manager to lead RottenTomatoes.com – one of the biggest and most
popular movie websites.
opportunity to own and grow a leading website with millions of user and be
responsible for defining the product roadmap, specifying new features, creating
preliminary design concepts and providing implementation direction to the
- You are a hands-on product manager, with 3+ years
experience working on a well known website, defining features and getting
- One of your favorite tasks is creating wire-frames or
prototypes and giving user interface direction to the development team
- You are a creative and analytical problem solver with a
passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- You function well in a fast-paced, informal, egoless
environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for performance
is set high.
- You are excited about juggling multiple parallel
projects, leading a cross-functional team and getting things done
- You are familiar with building communities and social
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- You have a BA/BS, preferably in Computer Science
To apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
1267 total views, 2 today