Fog Creek Software: UX Guru/Web Designer
Location: New York, NY
But to be honest, our company was founded by developers, not designers. We need your help!
Porsche Turbo 911 – it’s in the body of VW. You’re going to change all
It is an opportunity to visually redesign our best-selling, award
winning software that has just celebrated a decade of success.
Your creations will be seen by over 15,000 companies, in more than
120 countries, with over 150,000 users.
You will work on all parts of our product portfolio, improving,
revamping, redecorating, and redesigning.
That includes three major products currently under active development
and a bunch of websites that support them.
Your friends and coworkers describe you as a genius.
Your design ability is way above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects.
For a minimum of 3 years, you’ve been professionally involved with:
- Web design
- User Experience design
- Graphic design
- Navigation and information architecture
- Design for usability
- Solid technical skills. You know HTML and CSS inside out. You
have a set of tools that you love to use when designing, like Photoshop,
or paper and a Staedtler Mars Technico 780 C mechanical pencil with a
pushbutton spring clutch.
- A fantastic portfolio of projects that you’ve worked on from mock-ups to completion
- A track record of great teamwork – although you have the ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Permanent legal right to work in the US
- This position is in our office in New York City. No telecommuting.
care deeply about good design and are willing to invest in it, and a
management team that will give you all the support you need.
- Competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Free MetroCard
- Free lunch
- Free soft drinks and snacks
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Stock plan
- Generous parental leave policy
- Four weeks paid vacation plus 6 paid holidays
New York City founded in 2000. Our key products are FogBugz, Kiln and
Copilot; all three have been very successful. We bootstrapped ourselves
without outside investment and have been profitable from the beginning.
matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation,
marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support
To apply: To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume and a link to your portfolio. In the body of the email, explain why you would be a good fit for this job. If you have a website, send us the URL.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
214 total views, 1 today