Forio Business Simulations: Senior Project Manager/Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Working with senior management and customers to prioritize feature requirements.
- Develop and track project schedule (both bi-weekly milestones and at the individual issue level).
- Mentoring, recruiting, and supervising developer and QA staff.
- Specifying detailed design of features to aid planning and implementation.
- Collaborating with the lead architect to plan long-term technical direction for the product
- Help implement actual features (as a member of the development team)
- Proven experience managing enterprise software development.
- 4 years software development experience plus minimum 2 years as a development manager
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills
- Detailed project planning, scheduling, and project tracking skills
- Record of successful delivery of at least one commercial software project and experience with working on both new products as well as service releases
- Experience with iterative or agile development highly desirable
- Background in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- Knowledge of the full application development lifecycle – requirements analysis, design, coding, debugging and product release
- Experience managing the development of java server applications
- Experience in related domain (simulation, online gaming, social networking) is helpful
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com. Include a short email note telling us what appeals to you about this position and how you think you might contribute. (no attached cover letters, please).
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
306 total views, 1 today