Formspring: Front-End Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Based in San Francisco, Formspring is a global service that encourages millions of people around the world to interact with one another in an authentic and meaningful way. On Formspring, people can have fun, share insights and stories, and relate to the people they know or find interesting. Since our launch in November of 2009, more than 25 million members have joined Formspring, and they provide more than 10 million responses every day.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to build innovative user interfaces that are scalable, efficient, and eminently usable. You will be responsible for improving our web, mobile, and API interfaces. Our user-to-engineer ratio is well over a million-to-one, and were looking to keep it that way. Therefore, we are looking for collaborative, high-performing engineers who can help us extend our service to reach more people.
* build highly usable interfaces for web, mobile, and API consumers
* integrate and deploy code multiple times per day
* deliver practical, maintainable solutions to real-world problems
* explore html5 local storage and advanced client-side caching to improve functionality and performance
* work closely with designers to give life to user interfaces
* work closely with back-end engineers to ensure our service is scalable, stable, and reliable
* connect our service with major social networking interfaces like Facebook Connect
We would also like to see that you:
* are familiar with lazy loading techniques and Firebug
* are experienced with a variety of data stores, including mysql, cassandra, and redis
* have a sense of humor, and/or really great taste in music. or beer.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/R45n
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
200 total views, 1 today