Location: Gainesville, FL/Anywhere in the U.S.
As the Lead Visual Designer/Creative Director at Fracture, you’ll mastermind the visual design and experience of Fracture’s website. You’ll be working side-by-side with a close-knit team to see projects through from idea to digital reality. You’ll be responsible for building awesome UI’s for our core web service as well as future platforms on mobile, tablet devices, etc. You’ll also be responsible for guiding the marketing creative for email, social media, and print campaigns. The perfect candidate is an experienced leader who is passionate about the latest internet design trends, leverages qualitative and quantitative feedback to optimize the user experience, isn’t afraid of the commitment required for working in a fast-paced startup environment, and enjoys collaborating with team members to deliver visually stunning and effective results.
What are we looking for?
- A passion for clean and functional design with a distinctive style that focuses on elegance and personality.
- A deep knowledge of UX/UI best practices with a focus on interface and web application design, and branding.
- An understanding of the importance of data collection and analysis (i.e. using google analytics, A/B testing, web optimization softwares, etc.) to constantly gather feedback and refine product designs.
- Experience with e-commerce workflow optimization/design
- Someone who is well organized, detail oriented, an excellent communicator and a problem solver.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- The creation of differentiating, on-brand design solutions (branding, web design, mobile application design).
- An emphasis on maintaining Fracture’s quality and tone in ALL deliverables (from designs to final builds).
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute efficiently. It’s about results.
- The ability to lead graphic designers and front-end developers to bring wireframes and layouts to life.
- A desire to stay informed and knowledgeable about the latest technologies and standards
What are some examples of website design/UI-UX we like?
- Mailchimp.com, Nest.com, Moo.com, Path.com, Squareup.com, Apple.com
What’s in it for you?
– The opportunity to lead the revolution in actually making something real. In a world of cloud-based, digital, virtual currency purchased, gamified goods and services, you’ll be responsible for designing the interfaces that bring people’s visual memories into the real world. Quit designing the next geo-location based, social media RSS aggregator app. Do something real with us.
– A challenge like none other. You’ll be pushed to your limits as you visually combine the very distinct worlds of e-commerce and manufacturing into a web experience that’s unparalleled. Jump in head first and deep dive into learning what it takes to dream, conceptualize, prototype, engineer, design, sell, market, and scale a consumer product on an international scale. There are no silos here, and you’ll see it all. We’ll push you to discover the true depths of your skills and talents. You will come out of this completely changed.
– Salary is commensurate with experience, and we’ll pay you what you need to live and to keep going. Need more? Prove your worth and we’ll make sure to reward you for your work and results. Every single one of us is in this because of the opportunity at hand. You’ll get meaningful equity in a fast-growing company in one of the fastest-growing sectors in business. 80 billion photos were taken in 2011, and smartphone cameras are only getting stronger and richer in quality each year. Photos are people’s #1 social asset. The company that figures out how to tap into people’s photos and use them to create disruptive, innovative, and affordable photo-products will completely change the photo industry. We believe that’s us.
To apply: Send a resume and more importantly, your portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
399 total views, 1 today