Fractured Atlas: Junior Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Are Smart & Productive
- Get the concepts and theory behind software development.
- Get OOP, MVC and SOA, specifically. (Expertise: not necessary.)
- Can learn programming languages quickly.
- Know one language pretty well.
- Have academic or professional exposure to one or more of: C++, Java, PHP, Ruby.
- Can point to one project you’ve delivered OR code you’ve contributed to an Open Source Project
- Are a national, not-for-profit Arts Services Organization…
- …Whose special sauce is using technology to deliver our services to over 13,000 artists and organizations.
- Have a growing multi-discipline, multi-platform development team.
- Prefer Open Source and Agile Development but most of all whatever gets the job done.
- Like interfaces AND infrastructure.
- Work in a fun office in midtown Manhattan.
- Offer a competitive salary and great benefits.
- Fall somewhere in the upper quadrant of the Joel Test, averaged by project.
- Need a junior developer who learns fast.
- Prepare a cover letter.
- Prepare a resume.
- Prepare a code sample.
- Prepare two references who won’t stab you in the back.
- Assemble the above and email it all to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “junior developer”.
- Not call.
- Be ready to write some code in an interview.
- Be willing to work from our offices in midtown.
- An equal opportunity employer.
- Not able to relocate you.
- Not able to have you work remotely.
To apply: Review the requirements above and then email email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
221 total views, 1 today