Future US, Inc: Operations Developer
Location: South San Francisco, CA
- Linux expert (specifically Ubuntu or Debian)
- Web servers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, etc)
- LAMP (PHP & Python) and Java application hosting
- Mail servers and protocols (Postfix, SMTP, IMAP, etc)
- Load-balancing and high-availability experience (HAProxy, Nginx, Heartbeat)
- Automated monitoring systems (Nagios, Hyperic, Monit)
- Database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Version control system management (Subversion, Git, etc)
- DNS management (Dynect, Bind)
- CDN configuration and integration especially with Akamai (Limelight, Panther, S3)
- Security (keypair SSH login, firewalls, SSL certs, SMTPS/IMAPS, etc)
- Ability to write scripts in a language other than bash (Ruby, Python, etc)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure especially Rackspace Cloud (EC2, Linode, Slicehost, etc)
- Opscode Chef, Puppet, Fabric, Capistrano, or other intrastructure management framework
- Hosting Python Django applications, PHP Drupal sites, CakePHP applications
- Java, Maven, Ant, Tomcat, ActiveMQ
- Hudson, Cruise Control, or other Continuous Integration server
- Load Testing with JMeter or The Grinder
- Understand Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Comfortable with Mac, Linux, and Windows desktop environments
- A casual, comfortable dress environment with musicians, gamers and journalists roaming the halls.
- A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
- Generous 100% company paid medical, dental and vision plans.
- Don’t want to drive? Not to worry – Future US offers a free shuttle from BART and CalTrain to the office.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
421 total views, 1 today