Geneca: Architect (.NET or JAVA)
Location: Chicago, IL
bring leadership and technical prowess to our development teams. Not an
architect??? We are also looking for Sr. Java & .NET Developers AND a Java
Java is hot, or if your CSS kicks A.$.$., we want to talk to you!
- Best Places to Work in Illinois #4 – The Business Ledger
- Best Places to Work #17 – Crain’s Chicago
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For (2007, 08,
09, 10) National Assoc. of Business Resources
- Chicagoland Workplace Excellence Award Chicagoland Chamber
- Normal working hours (40 give or take) because we want you
to like us!!
- Have passion for learning and growing professionally and
- Place your client’s goal and your team’s goals above your
- Take pride in architecting and developing robust and
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communications
- Are excited about being a part of custom software
- Lead cross-business unit team to design and support a
service-oriented application architecture for information systems.
- Help drive all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Provide expertise and leadership on technical design and
- Expertise with distributed and object-oriented systems with
a deep understanding of the .NET Framework and object-oriented concepts
- Conduct design reviews and code reviews, help enforce best
practices, coding guidelines, and code quality
consulting firm. We believe that by removing obstacles from our teams and
setting them up for success they can predictably deliver software solutions and
provide business value every time. If that sound like something you can get
excited about, we want to talk with you!
SPONSORING CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME OR WORKING WITH AGENCIES. THANK YOU**
To apply: Submit resumes to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
221 total views, 1 today