Geoforce Inc: Ruby Developer
Location: Lewisville, TX
- Work in a team environment to write and maintain Ruby-on-Rails code for the Geoforce Application.
- Modify existing application to continually scale to greater transactional volumes.
- Provide a role in the extension and implementation of the Geoforce API.
- Extend application to meet new functionality requirements as needed by customers and evolving business strategies.
- Perform application performance analysis.
- Provide level-of-effort and level-of-risk estimates to management for new projects and feature requests.
- Provide infrequent, “Tier III” support for customer issues.
- At least 3 years experience with Ruby and Rails.
- Demonstrable experience creating Rails based systems for high performance and scalability.
- Experience with tuning and administering Postgresql databases.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with cutting-edge Ruby technologies a plus: we use Resque, Redis, EventMachine, Rack, Chef.
- Experience working within TDD or BDD environments.
- Experience coding to LDAP or SAML interfaces.
- Experience with GIS and mapping systems.
- Experience with Cellular, Satellite or RFID based hardware.
- Experience with Mobile Device Development (iPhone, Android).
- Experience in the Energy Industry.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
160 total views, 1 today