Georgetown University: Web Developer (Doha)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Georgetown University’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service in Qatar (SFS-Q) is seeking candidates for the position of Web Developer.
- Qatar campus’ website design and programming
- Content and graphics development, including streaming video, animations, and related imagery
- Editing and proofreading
- Compliance with current and future web accessibility and design standards
- Monitoring questions received on the site
- General site maintenance
- Development of supplementary websites for university related functions, projects and events
- Hybrid position requiring the incumbent to create and manage the technical development portion of the website
- Have an in-depth understanding to oversee any design related changes.
- Work continuously and collaboratively with the Communications Department and with other university departments for content creation and development of the website.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
283 total views, 1 today