GigaPan Systems: Ruby Developer (relocation assistance)
Location: Portland, Oregon
- Serve as a key member of the development team.
- Participate in all phases of the system development lifecycle.
- Assist in translating business and functional requirements into technical design.
- Code core components of applications and databases.
- Communicate technical and implementation status and issues to management.
- Assist in maintaining the development, test, and production environments.
- 3 years of web application programming.
- 1 year of Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Knowledge of behavior-/ test-driven development practices.
- Development experience with database design and systems.
- Good experience developing on Linux operating systems and basic shell scripting.
- Good experience with standard source control systems (git, …).
- Start up / small company experience. We are three years old and well funded, but still scrappy. You should be too.
- Photography experience or interest
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
To apply: Send an email with "Ruby Developer" as the subject line and your resume attached to email@example.com. Include links that show off the interesting sites you have built.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
371 total views, 1 today