GMMB Inc.: Associate Creative Director, Digital
Location: Washington, DC
- Creates compelling concepts and visual designs for digital advertising/marketing (i.e. banner ads, websites, mobile apps, email, etc.), optimizing the use of screen design and user interface.
- Works with copywriters, user experience experts, strategists, project managers and developers, as a team on assigned accounts, to determine client needs and effective campaign strategies.
- Develops engaging and innovative creative concepts that are on-strategy, meet user goals and achieve client objectives.
- Troubleshoots when needed, developing unique and actionable solutions to creative challenges.
- Effectively sells concepts and visual designs to both the internal team and clients.
- Performs initial testing on work, reviewing performance against creative brief, production specs and user interface
- Remains current on industry trends and technology and uses knowledge to enhance client work.
- Mentors junior creative staff on projects and helps them gain a deeper understanding of digital principles, creative strategy and new technologies/applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university desired.
- 7+ years experience as a digital art director, preferably in agency or design firm.
- Expert knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop and Flash. Proficiency in Dreamweaver, Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion and/or Apple Final Cut Pro a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of website usability.
- Experienced in web testing and quality assurance.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Associate Creative Director, Digital".
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
446 total views, 1 today