Location: Pasadena, CA
Goldstar is currently seeking a front-end web developer with
great graphic design skills and attention to detail to join our
production team. You’ll take wireframes, specs and mockups to build the
front-end then work with a back-end developer to wire it all together.
You’ll also contribute to the design of various web and email-based
projects with your beautiful and elegant, yet intuitive and clean design
Skills and Experience Required
– Semantic and standard compliant HTML and CSS
– HTML5/CSS3 experience
– CSS framework experience
– Excellent understanding of browser capabilities and issues
– BFA or MFA in Design or at least 5 years design experience
– Advocate for best practices, great usability/user-centered design and exceptional quality
– HTML for emails, aka 1999 standards
– Experience working with Ruby on Rails or other MVC framework
– Familiarity with best practices of styling large, complex applications
– Experience designing for social and e-commerce applications
– Experience in an agile work environment is a plus
Goldstar helps people go out more by providing fun ideas, half-price
tickets, member reviews, and all the tools they need to have great
nights out. We’re present in 17 markets nationwide and help 1,300,000+
members go out to more than 4,000 venues. We want to make the world a
better place by making live entertainment more accessible.
The company is located in Pasadena, California and is privately held.
The work environment is focused, but casual, and the company’s big
enough to have a lot of interesting people working in it, and small
enough that you’ll know them all. It’s a fun business to be around, and
the company is growing very fast.
Compensation and Perks
– Salary Range: From $50,000 to $80,000 annually, commensurate with experience
– Paid medical, dental and vision benefits (Blue Cross, Delta Dental, and VSP)
– Stock options as part of the Goldstar Employee Stock Option Plan
– Paid vacation
– Participation in the Employee Comp Ticket Program
This is an on-site job in our Pasadena, CA offices. Relocation help may be available.
To apply: To Apply: Please submit a resume and links to your code and design at http://goldstar.catchthebest.com/apply/91b6/8244
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
233 total views, 1 today