Location: Pasadena, CA or Portland, OR
If you’re an experience professional developer, you’re in high demand and finding a job shouldn’t be hard. But maybe you want more:
- Work on a small agile team
- Have influence on the product requirements
- Develop a feature and deploy it the same day
- Help out theaters, musicians and comedians by building their audience
- Work with us to get millions of people to go out more, experience their community and enjoy life
- And then get home at a reasonable time to hangout with your family and friends.
One of the perks of working of working at Goldstar is you get to take your friends and family to some awesome events. What we don’t have is a ping pong table, XBox or masseuse. Those things are great and we want you to get home early enough to enjoy them there.
Goldstar’s not a start-up, but we’re still entrepreneurial. We’re an established leader, but still scrappy and innovating. We’re profitable, not waiting to hit some mythical milestone to get another round of funding. And eighty employees makes us not too big and not too small and still growing. See this profile on us that 37 Signals did: http://37signals.com/svn/posts/2841-bootstrapped-profitable-proud-goldstar
TECHNOLOGIES WE’RE USING
- Ruby on Rails
- CSS3 / SASS / Compass
- Top of market salaries. We’re looking for the top developers and pay what it takes to keep them
- Stock options in our fast growing company
- 100% paid medical, vision and dental insurance including coverage for spouses and dependents at no additional cost
- Employee ‘comp’ tickets to great events
- Other fun stuff, like Bagel Thursdays, and a work environment our Facebook fans always seem to envy
MORE ABOUT GOLDSTAR
Goldstar is the world’s largest online seller of half-price tickets to live theater, concerts, comedy and sports. We execute on our core mission to help people go out more by connecting our more than 2 million members with 5,000 live event producers, including everyone from Major League Baseball to Cirque du Soleil. Currently in 30 U.S. cities, we are expanding rapidly. Founded in 2002, Goldstar is headquartered in Pasadena, CA, and is 100% founder, family and employee owned.
To truly understand Goldstar it may be easier to think about what we’re not. We’re not a secondary ticket broker. We’re also not a ticket exchange or auction site like StubHub. And even though we publish discounts and it’s free to sign-up for our email newsletter, we’re not a daily deals site like Groupon. Think of us as a club where you’re always in the know about local events, tipped off about a cool show, and given access to great deals on tickets. In fact, at Goldstar we like to say that we’re not in the business of finding buyers for our tickets, we’re in the business of finding tickets for our buyers.
HOW TO JOIN US:
Now, it is your turn, send us links to your Github repositories and those sites you have created so proudly. Also send links to your blog and your Twitter. We want to get to know you. You can send a resume as well, but we are more interested in what you’ve created and who you are.
To apply: Email us your links to your github account, sites you’ve created, twitter, blog, etc. A resume is good too but not required. firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
223 total views, 1 today