Google Inc.: Google: Software Engineer – New York
Location: New York, NY
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly. You should also have a strong understanding of, and practical experience with, Java web application development.
- Build our platforms, systems and networking infrastructure using your strong background in distributed systems, OS/kernel, network system design, and large scale storage systems.
- Build internal systems used by thousands of Googlers around the world with your domain expertise in HR, Staffing, Legal, and all other corporate functions.
- Specialist domains: UI development with AJAX and similar technologies, client application development for Windows/Mac (Chrome, Toolbar, etc.), embedded systems and mobile apps (Android), developer tools (IDEs, large-scale build systems, compilers), internationalization.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and/or Java (strong OO skills preferred).
- Several years of large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
To apply: To be considered for this position, you MUST apply via this URL: https://www.google.com/jobs/application/application?loc=us&source=37sig&action=add&job=Software+Engineer+-+New+York
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
170 total views, 1 today