Location: Santa Monica, CA
are filling our ranks with talented and like minded individuals who love what
they do. Come work in a fast paced, fun environment and learn about the latest
social web technologies.
our product to the next level. You will be working closely with our engineering
team to implement a fully AJAX/HTML5 driven application using the SproutCore framework. Someone that can bring in their current skill sets and
be agile enough to integrate them into our technology stack is what we are looking
sense of ownership. Confidence in your work is a must, we are looking for
someone that can really bring their skill set to the table and define a place
for themselves in our workflow. Organizational skills and an eye for detail are
- 40% of your time, you will be working with our
UI/UX lead and the engineering team in building out a new iteration of our
front-end from the ground up*
- 25% of your time, will be spent working on ways
to help improve both performance and organization of code. This includes
constantly learning new techniques in SproutCore *
- 10% of your time, will be used to assist in
rapid prototyping *
- The rest of your time will be spent finding ways
to do the above 3 tasks better + getting in an Xbox game or two.
- Understanding of MVC
- Love of easy to use and intuitive interfaces
- Knows the importance of separation between data
- Team Oriented – We rely on each other heavily.
- 3+ Years applicable work experience
- Portfolio of work showing your previous and
current projects, both code and presentation.
- Previous knowledge of SproutCore a plus.
To apply: This position not available to remote workers. Send a resume and examples of work to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
258 total views, 1 today