Location: Santa Monica, CA
GraphEffect is venture backed startup looking for a Front-End Developer to join our rapidly expanding Facebook ad platform team. We build tools and create experiences that will are used by some of the largest brands and ad agencies in the world.
Currently we are filling our ranks with talented and like minded individuals who love what they do. Come work in a fast paced, fun environment and learn about the latest social web technologies.
About The Dev Team
Our goal is to put out the highest quality code as quickly, efficiently and fun as possible. We iterate weekly and embrace test driven development. Usually you can find us talking about vim plugins or exciting new web frameworks.
- Test/Behavior Driven Development experience is a definite plus. You at the very least must have a want to learn TDD & BDD
- Have experience and know the importance of Object Oriented Design/Development
- Understanding of the DRY principle.
- Able to communicate in a team environment effectively.
- Knowledge of MVC (traditional or web)
Languages and Technology
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
203 total views, 1 today