GraphEffect: Passionate UX Designer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Creating beautiful, intuitive and engaging user interfaces and interactions.
- Work closely with the Director of Product, Design & Engineering teams to make your ideas a reality.
- Organize and standardize design patterns to keep the UI consistent and maintainable.
- Think outside the box, constantly come up with inventive ways to approach functional problems using your design skills.
- Deep understanding of the effect of online social interaction.
- Constantly learning and evolving your craft.
- Wireframing, mocking up and presenting your ideas in a cohesive manner.
- LOVE what you do!
- Be a team player, leave your ego at the door (while still having confidence in your ideas)
- Superior Visual Design skills, from typography to shifting pixels.
- Compassion for the user, understanding where friction lies and how to design a better solution
- Constantly work on reaffirming your ideas by interacting with users and testing actual behavior.
- 4 years + Working experience in web & app design.
To apply: To apply please visit this link: http://grapheffect.theresumator.com/apply/1H3w4y/Passionate-UX-Designer.html
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
290 total views, 1 today