Location: Santa Monica, CA
GraphEffect is venture backed startup looking for a Back-End Developer to join our rapidly expanding Facebook ad platform team. Currently we are filling our ranks with talented and like minded individuals who love what they do. Come work in a fast paced, fun environment and learn about the latest social web technologies.
We are looking for a kick ass Back-End Developer to help us take our product to the next level. You will be working closely with our engineering team to implement a best in class platform based off of new and exciting technologies. Someone that can bring in their current skill sets and be agile enough to integrate them into our technology stack is what we are looking for.
Please love what you do, as this position will require a strong sense of ownership. Confidence in your work is a must, we are looking for someone that can really bring their skill set to the table and define a place for themselves in our workflow. Organizational skills and an eye for detail are givens.
- 60% of your time, you will be Developing Scalable solutions for high availability sites, using technology such as Zend Framework, Hadoop and HBase
- 20% of your time, will be spent working on ways to help improve both performance and organization of code.
- The rest of your time will be spent finding ways to do the above 2 tasks better + getting in an Xbox game or two.
- Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Team Oriented – We rely on each other heavily
- Hadoop, HBase, or other NoSQL and distributed computing tools a plus
- Zend Framework Experience a plus
- BS in Computer Science of equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 Years applicable work experience
Sound interesting? Get in touch.
To apply: Send your resume and current examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
284 total views, 1 today