Graphicly: Super Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA or Boulder, CO
- Read this post: http://learntoduck.com/micah/hackers-hustlers – be the hacker
- Work closely with Product to build the best application possible
- Make architecture decisions based on the needs of the organization
- Work closesly within a team of stellar developers to drive their game and up yours.
- CS Degree (BA, MA, PhD, SPD — Straight Playa Degree)
- 2+ years of experience (can demostrate cool stuff you have built)
- Hack on your own time
- Curiosity and passion for crafting amazing experiences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions
- Proficiency programming in a language you love (we don’t discriminate!)
- Familiarity with MVC paradigms and frameworks (Rails, Django, CakePHP, etc)
- Familiarity with different databases and storage engines (SQL, NoSQL, etc)
- Must be super, but no capes or tights.
- You desire to be a CTO or VP of Engineering, but now just wanna code.
- Dont have to love comics, but need to understand how they work.
- If someone asks if you are a rockstar, you reply “dude, that was so 2009. Now I am a Super Entrepreneurial Developer.”
- must have a love for development, understanding a language or framework and sharing that knowledge in a solid team.
- Your success and talents define your work environment and perks.
To apply: send your resume and apply through this link: http://jobsco.re/e3M7Hq
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
437 total views, 1 today