Grassy Creek: Front-End Software Engineer
Location: Mill Valley, CA
Grassy Creek, LLC is a private equity firm with offices in Mill Valley, Crested Butte, London and Amsterdam.Â As a private equity firm we own several different business that fall under three business lines including Real Estate, Destination Experiences and Technology Ventures.
We are looking to hire a full timeÂ Front-End Software EngineerÂ into our Technology Ventures Group based in Mill Valley, CA. Â The Technology Ventures group is the team that manages all of the technology (custom software, applications, websites and infrastructure) for each of our businesses.Â Examples of our businesses include:Â
* a cat ski operation in Colorado (www.irwincolorado.com)
* a high-end experience destination group (www.elevenexperience.com)Â
* a pub and inn in the English countryside (www.threedaggers.co.uk)Â andÂ
* a home automation business (www.jetsonsys.com).Â
We also have a team of programmers developing innovative software applications for our own use and in some cases for resale.Â Weâ re looking for a team member to help us across all projects but primarily to help us develop custom software apps for a project were currently working on called PLM.
PLM, or the Personal Life Manager, is a business and personal tool that we plan on using internally and eventually reselling as a product.Â PLM is a graphically rich interface that ties together tools for communication (email, chat, im/sms and voip), financials, document management, property management, control systems and more.Â
Joining our small team of developers, you will be a principal engineer in the business and your role will grow rapidly as the company grows. Â We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced senior software engineer with deep technical expertise and extensive, hands-on development experience to join our team. Â We value having fun and learning as the most important thing and are looking for employees to help us grow with some exciting opportunities. Â Compensation is competitive and commiserates with experience.
* Expert on HTML5 and CSS3
* Experience with Ajax in conjunction with API calls.
* Strong opinions regarding user experience and the design of web based applications
* Solid understanding of cross browser issues.
* Attention to detail, self-motivated, and able to work in a team environment.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Solid understanding of OO principles and programming.
* Exposure to front end frameworks such as Backbone, Ember or Underscore.
* Experience on projects with data visualization.
* Experience building highly interactive web apps.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/2mB4r
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
359 total views, 1 today