Grow Interactive: Interactive Developer (Back-End Focus)
Location: Norfolk, VA
- Develop back-end solutions for data-driven executions in web, mobile, and emerging technology. Projects including but not limited to custom content management, front-end / Flash integration, e-commerce, and other complex builds.
- Develop project architecture and database structure utilizing best practices in performance, stability and security.
- Configure, manage, and tune LAMP servers for optimal project performance.
- Seek to constantly innovate and maintain a broad knowledge of development principles, industry trends, and emerging ideas.
- Contribute to concept development with multi-disciplinary teams.
- 4+ years of experience in web development.
- A strong desire to create innovative, best-in-class, interactive experiences across platforms.
- Expert-level knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and the Linux command line. Knowledge of supporting technologies like memcache and APC a plus.
- Expert-level knowledge of OOP, frameworks and design patterns.
- A portfolio exemplary of your exceptional development skills.
- Familiarity with version control, browser compatibility, and SEO practices.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Contagious energy, enthusiasm, and a level head under pressure.
- Strong self-management practices with meticulous attention to detail.
To apply: Qualified applicants should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and work samples / URLs.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
272 total views, 1 today