We’re looking for a developer who is passionate about writing quality code, smart teamwork, and doing good in the world. We are a education technology company that is fascinated by the technology, but even more passionate about making tools that transform learning.
Please don’t send us resumes with long lists of technologies. We don’t care about certifications. We want to know how you are brilliant, one-of-a-kind, and amazing.
If you’re interested, send us:
- Why you want this job
- Proof of your abilities (this varies depending on who you are)
- Stories, links, and so on — something that conveys your competence
- A resume, if you want
- Email to: email@example.com
Why Haiku Learning is one of the best places to work on the planet:
- You get to build learning spaces that change lives.
- You get to work with teachers and education technologists – some of the smartest, most amazing people from the leading schools and educational programs in the world.
- You job goes where you want to live. Don’t relocate on our account.
- You have time to live your life. We know you have hobbies, interests, and families. We want you to love what you do, but not live what you do.
If you like people, are passionate about education, and want to build the learning spaces of tomorrow, we want to hear from you.
To apply: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (See above for what we would like to receive from you).
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
242 total views, 1 today