Location: New York, NY
Do you love to code but want to work with a fun brand?
Our client is an amazing hair care cosmetics company and they are looking for a talented front end web developer who’s well versed in the latest design and code. We are a fast paced team who appreciates quality work and dedication to the digital craft.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build fully functioning html pages from psd files (with and without specs)
• Able to work with Dreamweaver to maintain and update existing sites
• Add new functionalities and streamline outdated code
• Maintain source code through version control on multiple deployment servers from development to live.
• Work in photoshop to create, cut, and optimize graphics and animations.
• Able to work autonomously or with in a team.
• Ensure all online properties and components are being displayed properly across all browsers and platforms.
• Deliver quality design, usability, and maintain brand integrity
• Adhere to Company web-standards and guidelines.
• Bring new ideas and solutions to the table
Strong Working Knowledge of: ColdFusion, Windows SQL Databases, ASP.NET, .NET, C#, Perl, (We are a non LAMP-based environment.)
Must be organized, able to multi-task, possess strong problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a strong understanding of web best practices and cross-browser/cross platform compliance.
Education and Experience
4 year college degree in computer science or related
A minimum of 3 years experience in a fast-paced, professional e-commerce environment
To apply: Please send your resume to Haris Silic at email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
183 total views, 1 today