Harvest: Rails Developer
Location: New York, NY
- You enjoy and excel in programming.
- You have a GitHub account and your own Ruby projects, and you’re ready to show them to us.
- You believe in agile method, and respect and cherish tests.
- You know not to over-engineer.
- You love the web, and you’re interested in everything from CSS to databases.
- You take pride in doing great work. You care about the details.
- You want to be part of a small, growing company that is making an impact on the workflow and efficiency of small business.
- You’ll fit in with our team as an honest, responsible, and humble person with a sense of humor.
- You’re authorized to work in the United States.
- Extend Harvest integrations to places like Chrome Web Store andPayPal.
- Implement the latest in HTML 5 features to keep Harvest’s user interfaces the best in the business.
- Discover performance bottlenecks and replace with high-performing solutions you create. Test your caching comfort level.
- Build and enhance tools our support team uses to provide the best customer experience on the web.
- Build a great tool our team uses every day, like Lumberjack, our internally written log search tool.
- Create new libraries to replace those you find lacking.
- Refactor internal code to use the latest and greatest Ruby and Rails features, like Arel and Rack middleware.
- Upgrade to the latest open source tools, like Rails.
To apply: See details here:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
286 total views, 1 today