Help Scout: Developer – PHP and/or Java
Location: Boston, MA or Anywhere
- It’s invisible to customers, no funky ticket numbers or weird formatting
- You can use it over email or by logging in the web app
- It does 98% less than most other help desks and is priced accordingly
- Supporting customers and dogfooding (using Help Scout)
- Pulling tasks off our Trello boards and knocking them out
- Fixing bugs, working on new features, building 3rd-party integrations
- No more than one “all hands” meeting and one product team meeting
- We celebrate releases and accomplishments often
You work alongside other members of the product team to make
Help Scout magical. You
give a shit about the details; even the ones other people don’t see. You are
very organized, in that you can prioritize, execute and complete a project
without coaching. Most of all, you care deeply about making a product that
thrills customers daily.
- PHP and/or Java
- Subversion, Amazon Web Services
- You currently reside in or near Boston, MA. Remote is possible, but since we’re a small team, it’s important to build a culture here.
- Open source code/contributions
- We won’t kill you – Startups are hard enough. We won’t work you 24/7. Although we work hard, it’s important to have some work life balance.
- Equity – We can’t pay what big companies can in salary, but we’ll be fair in dishing out meaningful equity.
- Innovation Allowance – $2,500 annually to learn something and write 1k words about it. Learn to fly a plane, bake a cake or anything in between, just write about the experience and we’ll pay for it.
- Health Insurance – If you get sick you can go to the doctor.
To apply: Please email email@example.com. Resumes are fine, a link to something you’ve created is better. 🙂
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
429 total views, 2 today