Hiebing: Web Developer
Location: Madison, WI
coding chops to make the magic happen, and the frontend execution skills to
make it beautiful across browsers, platforms and devices. We’re looking for a
problem solver who’s hungry for challenge and looking for the opportunity to do
great work with great people.
- Execute sites that bring together the creative
team’s vision in information architecture, user interface, visual design and
- Work in a fast-paced environment with little
supervision to make project/milestone deadlines while going the extra mile to
put out high quality work.
- Work with Digital Project Managers to help define
project scope, estimate, research technical solutions, and clearly communicate
recommendations to Digital and Creative team.
in both Windows and Linux environments.
We’re looking for expertise in:
- CSS & HTML
- Object Oriented PHP
- MySQL and MS SQL 2005
- .NET (C# and VB.NET)
- Stored Procedures
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Cross-browser/cross-platform testing and QA
- Web standards and semantics
- Version control systems
- 3rd party APIs and mashups
- Web application security best practices
- Flash/ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0
- Expression Engine
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Mobile site/application development
- iPhone or Android development
development firm in Madison, Wisconsin. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients
include regional and national brands such as Nestlé Nutrition, Culver’s, adidas
Golf, Dean Health System and American Family Insurance.
excellent benefits including 401K, cash and deferred profit sharing.
To apply: Please submit a current PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail, be sure to include "Web Developer" This is a full-time position for work on site In Madison, WI.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
305 total views, 1 today