hitRECord.org: Rails Programmer
- Develop/implement new features with Creative Director: Work closely with Creative Director’s wireframes and mock-ups to implement polished front-end HTML/CSS design in conjunction with innovative and efficient back-end solutions.
- Contribute to design and implementation discussions.
- Implement and iterate on new and existing features.
- Work with System Administrator to maintain third-party utilities (servers, hosting, video encoder, etc.)
- Profile and optimize code and queries for performance.
- Manage site’s database of users / submit periodic analytic reports.
- Responsible for on-going improvement, maintenance and troubleshooting of website.
- Ability and willingness to fulfill duties outside normal office hours occasionally required.
- 2+ years Ruby on Rails experience
- 4+ years web software development experience
- Solid background OO Design and MVC architecture
- Strong familiarity with linux shell environments
- 3rd party API integration (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Familiar with Git would be a plus (but not required)
- The hitRECord team is spread-out across the country. Strict office hours are not necessary, but sticking to a goal-oriented weekly schedule is required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
More about hitRECord
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
247 total views, 1 today