HomeAway: Software Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years overall development experience, preferably with direct experience delivering consumer-facing web applications and web services.
- Results oriented, self managed individual – proven ability to deliver on goals and milestones.
- Familiarity with the Facebook api is a definite plus.
- Looking for someone that can work in both Ruby and Java development environments.
- For Ruby, Rails and familiarity with TDD/BDD. Experience with any of the following technologies will be a plus: RSpec, Cucumber, Haml & Sass
- For Java, the ideal candidate will have experience with Spring, Jersey, MyBatis, Jetty, JMX, git and Maven
- Experience building data access objects using relational databases and writing SQL queries will be useful as will experience with NoSQL storage solutions like MongoDB or Redis.
- Strong software development skills (use of: configuration management, issue tracking, estimation, Agile/Scrum).
- Unit testing advocate and expert.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply: Please apply online at http://www.homeaway.com/info/about-us/career-opportunities
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
171 total views, 1 today