Hudl: Do You Love Football?!
Location: Lincoln, NE or Austin, TX
isn’t a better interaction design job on the planet.
helps sports teams connect around the video and data they need to win. Coaches
and athletes love us because we make watching and analyzing video online so
- Love seeing the world through someone else’s eyes and solving
their problems with zero friction.
- Are sick of big companies that pay lip service to
“user experience” but won’t do anything to make it right.
- Tell emotionally persuasive stories.
- Are the
first to pick up a pen and sketch out an idea with friends.
- Know which details matter and how to say
your designs with the appropriate media and fidelity (sketch, hi-fi
- Think that copywriting is interface design.
- Can’t wait to see real people use your
designs—even if it makes you grit your teeth.
- Have experience designing and building friendly web
apps that work for people (not the other way around).
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are two dozen 20-something nerds, designers, marketers
and former jocks who love sports and tech. http://www.hudl.com/about/
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product
that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Are as passionate about winning as
the people we serve.
- Need you to help grow our team of cross-disciplinary
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every
- Enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- Sleep soundly with our paid health
insurance and retirement plans.
- Get hooked up with free tickets to
NFL & Div. I sporting events.
- Stuff yourself at weekly company-sponsored
- Snack on free food and soda.
graphic design role nor a pure front-end engineering role. But consider
those skills worth mega bonus points.
To apply: People always say, "You guys must have so much fun." We do. Want to work with us? Email relevant work samples and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org (context is king).
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
318 total views, 1 today