Hudl: Interaction Designer
Location: Anywhere in USA
video and data they need to win. Coaches and athletes love us because
we make watching and analyzing video online so damn easy.
- Love seeing the world through someone else’s eyes and solving their problems with zero friction.
- Are sick of big companies that pay lip service to “user experience” but won’t do anything to make it right.
- Tell emotionally persuasive stories.
- Are the first to pick up a pen and sketch out an idea with friends.
- Know which details matter and how to say “no.”
- Think that copywriting is interface design.
- Can’t wait to see real people use your designs—even if it makes you grit your teeth.
- Have experience designing and building friendly web apps that work for people (not the other way around).
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are two dozen 20-something nerds, designers, marketers and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Are as passionate about winning as the people we serve.
- Need you to help grow our team of cross-disciplinary designer/developers.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Can:
- Enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- Work remotely from wherever you’re most creative.
- Sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- Get hooked up with free tickets to NFL & Div. I sporting events.
- Stuff yourself at weekly company-sponsored lunches.
- Snack on free food and soda.
- A pure graphic design role. Show us your visual design talent but realize that’s not all you’ll be doing.
- A pure coding/development role. Fluency in these areas helps (you’ll be working alongside amazing dev talent) but we’re not going to depend on your programming abilities.
To apply: People always say, "You guys must have so much fun." We do. Want to work with us? Send us your portfolio and tell us something about our website we could improve: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
349 total views, 1 today