Identified: Superhuman UX Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Designing simple, intuitive solutions to complex UX problems.
- Understanding how new features and product changes fit into the big picture and adjusting the user experience accordingly.
- Researching other websites for best practices and experience cases.
- Creating detailed user flows and wireframes out of high-level concepts.
- Turning said wireframes into production-ready designs for implementation.
- Adaptable: you must be comfortable with a moving target. We employ a highly iterative design process, which often involves multiple rounds of brainstorming and revisions.
- Detail-oriented: you recognize edge cases and other hidden “gotchas” and account for them while conceptualizing features.
- Open-minded: try as we might, we don’t always know exactly what to do next. Occasionally, you’ll need to fashion multiple solutions to the same problem so they can be tested out in the wild.
- Objective: you are not personally attached to your own ideas.
- A proponent of form following function: although we value aesthetic beauty, looks come second to function. First, ensure what you have serves its purpose; then, make it beautiful.
- Adept at creating order out of chaos: if there’s one thing we have an abundance of, it’s ideas. You’ll be charged with corralling these thoughts and giving them structure so they can be evaluated and acted upon.
- Visual design chops: we’re not all left-brain driven here. We like pretty pictures, too.
To apply: Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
185 total views, 1 today