Location: New York, NY (SoHo)
Travel planning and sharing website IgoUgo.com is seeking a driven and motivated web designer and front-end coder to work day-to-day with a small, enthusiastic team dedicated to creating a website they’re proud to recommend to their friends. We expect this hire to be a key player in helping us build both a great-looking site and an exceptional user experience.
Specific tasks of the job will include:
· Daily hand-coding in CSS and HTML;
· Leveraging existing site design and templates to create new site features;
· Creating wireframes and mockups to support new projects;
· Developing new design ideas to further enhance site.
· Mastery of HTML, CSS, and cross-browser optimization;
· Proven design skills and Photoshop expertise;
· Ability and willingness to create and test multiple designs;
· At least five years experience including work on large, consumer-facing websites;
· Strong attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Experience working within a VS.NET environment;
· Experience with Agile product development;
· Experience A/B Testing;
· Experience designing and coding emails;
· A love of travel.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send an email telling us why and include the following:
- A cover letter;
- A link to your portfolio;
- A resume in the body of the email (attachments will not be opened).
Please note, this is a full-time position located in SoHo, New York that pays a competitive salary and offers great benefits like medical insurance, dental insurance, generous vacation, and matching 401K.
To apply: Click here to apply: https://sabre.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=191804&src=JB-10840
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
212 total views, 1 today