Location: Anywhere in United States
Project Location: Illinois
Full time Telecommuting option (40 hours a week) for the right candidate.
This is an immediate requirement with possibility of long term contract.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.NO SUBCONTRACTORS OR RECRUITERS.
US RESIDENTS ONLY.
Our Agile development team is
looking for Senior Ruby on Rails developers to join our team.
We are looking for individuals that love working in a TDD and Agile
environment,open to new challenges and enjoy building innovative applications.
A very exciting project team with lots of room for growth.
5+ years of professional experience designing and developing software
applications, with a minimum of 3 years experience using Ruby On Rails.
– Strong Agile Software development skills.( SCRUM , Iterative software
– Strong Test Driven Development (TDD)
– Intermediate knowledge of database design
– Familiar with a Unix/Linux development environment
– Experience with AJAX, HTML and CSS
– Must be an energetic “self-starter” with the ability to work independently
and within a team with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
– Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
– Desired skills:
SOA RabbitMQ Padrino JSON Rails 3.2
Twitter Bootstrap Backbone.js CoffeeScript jQuery
– Graphic design experience is a
bonus, but not required.
– Team player with strong time management skills
– Knowledge of Subversion source control software, Selenium and Rspec needed.
To apply: To apply for this position , please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your hourly rate and availability.
For immediate consideration , please reference “Ruby 37” in the subject line of the email.
For efficient processin
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
220 total views, 1 today