Location: Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA
Incentive Targeting, an early-stage startup, is revolutionizing targeted marketing by creating the fastest shopper analytics and offer management application for the retail industry. The company’s novel, patent-pending, interactive, self-service platform allows marketers to create, manage, and measure the effect of promotional campaigns. For the first time, the capabilities and technologies of modern Internet marketing and advertising (self-service, pay-for-performance, real-time) are made available to the brick-and-mortar retail world. We are seeing market-leading results and a substantial return-on-investment with our initial customers and our investors include industry leaders.
Incentive Targeting is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Software Engineer who is driven to solve difficult problems using the latest web technologies, data storage solutions and cloud services. The new hire will work on all aspects of the company’s revolutionary, web- based, shopper analysis and offer management application. Team members are expected to wear multiple hats and be willing to work with all of the technologies that are used to implement the application.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing scalable, multi-tier, web-based applications which support multiple, concurrent users
- Understands and uses automated testing frameworks
- Experience processing and querying terabyte-sized data sets
- Experience designing and implementing novel, data visualization software
- Other preferred technologies: MySQL, RSpec, Redis, Beanstalkd, Java (Tomcat)
To apply: To inquire about this position, please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
177 total views, 1 today