Location: Mountain View, CA
inDinero is on the hunt for a highly motivated visual/interaction designer to join the team. We’re looking for someone who understands the problem we’re trying to solve (helping everyday business owners visualize their money), and is able to sketch UIs, and move pixels via Adobe Photoshop. You’ll be leading our design efforts by designing all new product features, landing pages, and more. You’ll be working side-by-side with the entire product development team. If this interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll be part of a design team that is responsible for:
- Designing the interaction, layout, and visual look of experiences on inDinero
- Creating wireframes and Photoshop mockups.
- Working with various stakeholders, from customers to customer support, to the engineers who will convert your mockups into working pages.
- Proposing A/B tests, working with engineers to implement the tests and then evaluating the results.
- Conducting and/or participating in informal usability tests.
- Experience with web design and designing user interfaces?
- Can make nice icons, charts, and other graphics from scratch.
- Is good at finding and using non-crap stock photography
- Experience running your own business or consultancy is a plus?
- Bonus: Mobile GUI Interface experience
- Bonus: Experience or strong interest in data visualization or infographics
- Bonus: Work with Ruby on Rails
Bachelors degree in design-related discipline preferred. Your portfolio & case studies should demonstrate your skills as a Design lead, Art Director and/or User Experience Designer for interactive media.
This position is located at inDinero’s office in Mountain View, CA.
About inDinero, Inc.
inDinero is a real-time financial dashboard for businesses. Think Mint.com for business owners.
inDinero has been featured in publications such as TechCrunch, CNN Money, ReadWriteWeb, Mashable,VentureBeat, Inc. Magazine, Slate, San Jose Mercury News, and others.
“QuickBooks takes care of the IRS, but inDinero takes care of your business” – happy customer.
“inDinero visualizes my business finances in ways no accountant ever can.” – another happy customer.
inDinero was founded in 2009 by Jessica Mah and Andy Su. The company is well capitalized and is backed by angel investors such as Y Combinator, Jawed Karim (Founder, YouTube), and Jeremy Stoppelman (Founder, Yelp).
To apply: Send a resume and your beautiful design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
220 total views, 2 today