Inspire: Perl Developer for Healthcare Social Network
Location: New York City or Washington, DC
- Building and maintaining features for Inspire using mod_perl, MySQL, Template Toolkit. Working with the development team to take features from concept to implementation, creating working features from design comps.
- Contributing to the design, evolution and maintenance of the architecture that powers Inspire.
- Performing quality assurance on Inspire features (code review, functional testing).
- Constructing e-mail blasts for partners and customers, writing and coding surveys for members, writing Web site copy, and other general contributions that keep Inspire running.
- Perl Web development (mod_perl specifically)
- Demonstrated ability to build high-quality, standards-compliant Web sites
- Understanding of security principles (Web/database server, network, end user privacy/security)
- Excellent writing skills
- Bonus points for system administration skills
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Talented, creative co-workers
To apply: To be considered, send your resume and a portfolio/description of your work to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
12607 total views, 1 today