InsuranceAgents.com: Ruby on Rails Wizard
Location: Columbus, OH
which was recently honored to be #1 fastest growing company in Ohio two
years in a row and 24th fastest in the US. We are looking to hire a talented RoR developer with a
driving passion to code great apps.
saving people millions of dollars a year. By helping them cut their
insurance bills by as much as 40%, we let them put that money to better
use. It’s a great job and we would love to have you as part of our
major impact and be challenged by making crucial decisions that will
directly affect your customers?
- A smart, seasoned, and talented detail-oriented
programmer. Someone who thrives on new technology and can think both
creatively and independently.
- We’re looking for the best, someone who is experienced with Ruby, jQuery, MySQL, Linux, and Apache.
- You must write well-structured, readable, and documented code.
- You are interested in working in a fast-paced and
energetic environment where you could quite easily be challenged with
very different tasks each week.
- You love best practices and you are constantly on
the search for improved and cutting edge development platforms,
techniques, and frameworks.
- You love to learn. Whether it is new coding languages or about different aspects of our overall business.
- Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, Database queries, performance and scalability challenges
- jQuery and Ajax
- Data Mining – We have hundreds of GB’s of data.
- Operations and Basic System Admin experience
- Choose your own rig – Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Free Red-Bull machine available 24/7
- Company cookouts, chili contests, birthday celebrations
- Ping pong, pool, foosball, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 in our lounge
- Annual Ping Pong tournament
- Great compensation package. We take care of our employees.
- Health insurance.
- Paid vacation days.
- Paid time off to do community service or charity work.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
247 total views, 1 today