Interactive Partners: Lead Rails Developer
Location: New York, NY
- You have a broad understanding of developing web applications, and a proven history of delivering major projects for demanding users.
- You’ve got strong opinions on how software should work, and can rally a team around your ideas.
- You’re serious about attention to detail and doing things correctly the first time.
- If it can be automated, you automate it.
- Where others guess, you measure. Analytics and benchmarks guide your way.
- You value open communication and an environment without boundaries or politics.
- 3+ years RoR experience
- HTML5 and CSS3
- SQL (with & without an ORM)
- Subversion or Git
- Interactive agency experience
- Mobile app experience (iOS, Android)
- Interest in game development
- Unix system administration
- Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, etc.)
- Engine Yard
To apply: Please reply with resume, description of recent work, and compensation objectives to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
324 total views, 1 today