Interbrand: Front-End Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Plan layouts and front-end functionality for pages
- Create HTML templates and CSS authoring for cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
- Create and edit Flash pieces
- E-newsletter designs and production
- Design and technical support for all Interbrand websites
- Point of contact for Knowledge Management questions
- Ability to visualize user experience and site architecture and apply to wire frames.
- Ability to integrate code with the back-end developer
- Ability to adhere to fast turnaround deadlines
- Ability to work with simultaneous short & long term projects(multitask)
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to communicate with designers, programmers, content editors, and clients
- Interest in emerging technologies and curiosity to keep up with trends
- Must have a good sense of humour and be able to jump into projects as necessary
- Qualified candidate must have a four-year college degree & 1-3 years of experience
- Deep understanding of CSS inheritance and how to use it to your advantage.
- Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with MS Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash ActionScript 3
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Cross browser knowledge
To apply: Please apply online at www.interbrand.com under the careers section. Apply to the "Front-End Developer" posting for New York, NY.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
211 total views, 1 today